Grab your girls for a digital happy hour and book the "OG of the OC" Vicki Gunvalson to drop in and surprise your bride! For fourteen seasons, Vicki has been entertaining us on The Real Housewives of Orange County, and now she can liven up your virtual party for a few minutes of your scheduled Zoom call.
What You'll Get
Schedule something fun with your group for Thursday, June 11 from 7-8PM ET, and Vicki will make a live cameo for a few minutes of your call to either surprise the bride-to-be, launch an ice breaker question round with the group, or just spice up the conversation with a toast to the bachelorette!
Plan a housewives-themed virtual happy hour with the group, and in the invitation, ask guests to be prepared to reveal what their RealHousewives intro tagline would be. Book Vicki to lead a toast to the bride-to-be, and then go from guest to guest, revealing your taglines. Let Vicki decide who is Housewives material!
Neep some inspo? Here are our favorite taglines from the OG herself:
- Season 3: “Everything’s got to be huge, large, and grand.”
- Season 7: “My tank is full and I’m driving into my future.”
- Season 8: “I’m my own boss and it’s time for a raise.”
- Season 12: “I go big or go home, and I’m not going home.”
- Season 13: "The fun bus is leaving, and this time I'm in the driver's seat."